Location: 22 Shepherd Labs
Contacts: Bing Luo
FTIR spectroscopy is used for structural characterization of organic and inorganic molecules in solids, liquids, gases, and on surfaces. Qualitative and quantitative information about the molecule may be obtained.
- Nicolet Series II Magna-IR System 750 FTIR
- Microscope offers 15 µm lateral spatial resolution
- Spectral range coverage from 9600-350 cm-1
- Spectral resolution to 0.125 cm-1
- Windows-based OMNIC® software for data collection and analysis