Location: 1–214 Nils Hasselmo Hall
Contacts: Greg Haugstad
- Closed-loop large scanner (90 x 90 x 13 µm) and open-loop small scanner (10 x 8 x 3 µm)
- Witec Digital Pulsed Force Mode electronics for fast force-curve mapping modes (akin to Bruker's PeakForce tapping)
- Agilent MACIII electronics (multifrequency methods: bimodal, contact resonance, single-pass EFM/KFM)
- Both acoustic and magnetic (MAC) cantilever excitations are available for dynamic modes.
- Sample temperature can be varied from -30 to 250° C
- Humidity can be varied from 0.1 to 95% RH; nitrogen purge option
- Multi-size open liquid cells including petri dish accommodation
- Pico IC vibration isolation chamber with video access.