Location: 22 Shepherd Labs
Contact: John Nelson
- Vertical range from under 50 Å to 130µm at <0.1-, and 1-Å vertical data resolution.
- Photo-realistic rendering of the scan data in three dimensions.
- Measurement of many roughness and waviness parameters.
- Ability to fit and level a scan, allowing accurate step height measurements on curved surfaces.
- Ability to detect the edge or apex of a profile feature, allowing automated data analysis relative to the feature.
- Samples up to 350 mm (14 in.) wide, 57.2 mm (2.25 in.) thick, and 2.2 kg (5 lb) in weight