M.S. and Ph.D. Science Education, University of Wisconsin-Madison
B.S. Biology, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Imaging experience at SUNY Alfred's College of Ceramic Engineering, University of Wisconsin-Madison's Department of Computer and Electrical Engineering, and Northwestern's Biological Imaging Facility.
- An accomplished career as a science educator (a dozen refereed publications regarding problem-solving performance in the sciences from an expert/novice perspective).
- assisting with TEM sample preparation and imaging in CharFac's Moos Tower EM facility.
- working with the U of M's EM advisory Committee to help implement its initiatives.
- training and instructional development.
- Minnesota Microscopy Society
- Microscopy Society of America